Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2005/07/07 21:27:03 UTC

maven getting started guide

Howdy,

I would really appreciate if anyone could provide some feedback on a
getting started guide for m2 that is going to be written for m2 users by
Mergere (sorry for the plug) during the next month and will be available
in the first week in August. The document is here:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Getting+Started+Guide

I know this is hurried but I'm trying to get the TOC settle later today
so that we can get started. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org