Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/04 20:44:05 UTC

Migration to SVN ?

Hi folks,

as Infrastructure is pushing this a bit, and SVN is IMO better than
CVS anyway, what is our plan regarding this ? I for one would like to
propose that we do this at ApacheCon US (Hackathon) where (hopefully)
we can get some help, perhaps from Henning (Torque migrated at
ApacheCon Europe, so he should know what to do, that is, if he's
there, havn't checked), and the Infrastructure guys if need be.
WDYT ?

Tom

Re: Migration to SVN ?

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
On 10/4/05, Brian McCallister <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Henri did a trial move, repos are at:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/d b/ojb  and  svn co https://
> svn.apache.org/repos/tes t/db/ojb/trunk db-ojb

Did you have a look at it ? Is it ok ? If yes, then perhaps we can do
a vote regarding the move and then move right after the 1.0.4 (which
Armin & Jakob are preparing right now AFAIK).

Tom

Re: Migration to SVN ?

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@gmail.com>.
Henri did a trial move, repos are at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/d b/ojb  and  svn co https://
svn.apache.org/repos/tes t/db/ojb/trunk db-ojb

-Brian