Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by Wojciech Kocjan <zo...@nowiny.net> on 2001/02/18 00:00:39 UTC

benchmarking

Hello.

I noticed many people have been benchmarking stuff - mostly dtcl vs php4
as it is perhaps the most interesting aspect.

I was wondering if 2-5 people could "team up" to make more complex
benchmark? Ie. from 'hello world' to SQL queries.

Also, I'd like to see benchmarks vs tclhttpd (it is quite fast I must
say), aolserver and cgi (perl, c, tclsh). There are many more stuff to
benchmark - websh and so on. It would be interesting to benchmark
as many things as possible - I'm a lunatic, I know :>

Wojtek Kocjan
wojciech@kocjan.org