Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2008/11/14 23:10:48 UTC

Re: JSTL 1.2 implemented

Did anything ever come of this?   If not, is it still a possibility?  We'd
still love to use an apache JSTL 1.2 rather than glassfish possibly pulling
it in for our upcoming 2.2 release.

Thanks,
Joe

Re: JSTL 1.2 implemented

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
The second I have a software grant I'll commit away :) Would love to
see it there and Geronimo using it.

Hen