Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Andreas Bothner [ MTN - Innovation Centre ]" <bo...@mtn.co.za> on 2003/11/07 12:40:08 UTC

LogLog messages before configuring log4j

Hi,

I am using LogLog to debug a startup class for weblogic, in which I want
to set the RepositorySelector, but the LogLog messages are not being
displayed in stdout....  I am not using a logger because Log4j has not
been configured yet.

Has anyone had this issue bofore?

Regards,
Andreas Bothner :-)
Systems Integrator
Mobile Telephone Networks - Information Systems
*Cellular 083 222-1668          ? E-mail bothne_a@mtn.co.za
* Fax (011) 912-3188            * Tel (083) 222-1668
NOTE: This e-mail message and all attachments thereto contain
confidential information intended for a specific addressee and purpose.
If you are not the addressee (a) you may not disclose, copy, distribute
or take any action based on the contents hereof; (b) kindly inform the
sender immediately and destroy all copies hereof. Any copying,
publication or disclosure of this message, or part hereof, in any form
whatsoever, without the sender's express written consent, is prohibited.
No opinion expressed or implied by the sender necessarily constitutes
the opinion of MTN. This message does not constitute a guarantee or
proof of the facts mentioned herein. No employee or intermediary is
authorised to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of MTN (Pty) Ltd by
e-mail without the express written confirmation by a duly authorised
representative of MTN (Pty) Ltd.

NOTE: This e-mail message is subject to the MTN Group disclaimer see http://www.mtn.co.za/email_disclaimer.asp