Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/03 21:29:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Lucene 6.6.5 released

3 July 2018, Apache Lucene™ 6.6.5 available

The Lucene PMC is pleased to announce the release of Apache Lucene 6.6.5.

Apache Lucene is a high-performance, full-featured text search engine
library written entirely in Java. It is a technology suitable for nearly
any application that requires full-text search, especially cross-platform.

This release contains one bug fix. The release is available for immediate
download at:
http://lucene.apache.org/core/mirrors-core-latest-redir.html

Further details of changes are available in the change log available at:
http://lucene.apache.org/core/6_6_5/changes/Changes.html

Please report any feedback to the mailing lists (
http://lucene.apache.org/core/discussion.html)

Note: The Apache Software Foundation uses an extensive mirroring network
for distributing releases. It is possible that the mirror you are using may
not have replicated the release yet. If that is the case, please try
another mirror. This also applies to Maven access.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Lucene 6.6.5 released

Posted by Hasan Diwan <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congrats to all! -- H

--
If you wish to request my time, please do so using bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.

Sent from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Lucene 6.6.5 released

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Apologies for the confusion. Sloppy on my part. This release of Lucene
didn't contain any changes.

Posted by Rob Audenaerde <ro...@gmail.com>.