Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2013/02/05 13:31:27 UTC

LDAP Connector query

Hi all,

I'm trying to define an LDAP Connector for an Apache DS backend on trunk.
The previous configuration I used to use with Syncope 1.0.x is not working.
I am getting errors such as:

org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConfigurationException:
The list of attributes to synchronize cannot contain blank values
        at
org.connid.bundles.ldap.LdapConfiguration.failValidation(LdapConfiguration.java:339)
~[na:na]

However, when I look at the 'ApacheDS' Connector that ships with our test
content.xml with 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT, it has no value specified for 'Attributes
to Synchronize'. The same thing happens with 'groupObjectClasses'.

Any ideas? Is the configuration out of date or am I doing something else
wrong?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: LDAP Connector query

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

> Colm,
> commit r1443400 has solved this issue: you shouldn't have problems anymore
> with "Attributes to synchronize" or any other empty property.

Excellent thanks Francesco, it's working now.

Colm.

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh