Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by da...@perl-solutions.com on 2000/06/14 18:30:50 UTC

proxy requests via mod_proxy

Hi,

I'm using a "light weight" apache server compiled with mod_proxy
to pass dynamic requests off to my "heavy" mod_perl enabled
server.  However, mod_proxy isn't forwarding the REMOTE_ADDR the
request originated from in the headers.  I recall reading
reports that this is/was a known problem.  Is there a patch for
mod_proxy that will have it include the originating IP in the
header?  The mod_proxy version I'm using is the standard w/
apache 1.3.12.

--Dave

Re: proxy requests via mod_proxy

Posted by Mads Toftum <ma...@toftum.dk>.
Take a look at ftp://ftp.netcetera.dk/pub/apache/mod_proxy_add_forward.c
It could be a way to solve your problem.

vh

Mads Toftum