Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Joshua Martin <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/08 18:42:43 UTC

Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

When will Wicket 1.4 be compatible with Swarm/Wasp?

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Olivier Bourgeois <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Olger,

    thanks for the update. I can live with snapshots, and I am currently
using it in production without any issues too. That's just a teammate of
mine which is a little bit uncomfortable with seeing snapshots in the POM
:-)

What's the problem with the build system ? Maybe I, or someone on this list,
can help you fix it and make a new stable release.

regards,

Olivier.

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Olger Warnier <ol...@xs4all.nl>.
Hi Olivier,

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Olivier Bourgeois <ol...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Luca Provenzani <eu...@gmail.com>.
this is a very good new!

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Olger Warnier <ol...@xs4all.nl>.
Hi Igor / List,

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
done

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Olger Warnier <ol...@xs4all.nl>.
Hi Igor,

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mc...@e-card.bg>.

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Olger Warnier <ol...@xs4all.nl>.
Hi Luca,

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Luca Provenzani <eu...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Olger Warnier <ol...@xs4all.nl>.
Hi Joshua / List,

Re: Wicket 1.4-rc6 Swarm

Posted by Olger Warnier <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joshua / List,

For our project, I have ported wicket-security to 1.4 based on the
code of Maurice found at:
http://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wicket-stuff/branches/wicket-security-1.4-earlyaccess/
And
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicket-security/
Most of the tests work fine, a few of them are disabled (I is not
quite clear to me what the expected behaviour is yet) and I removed
the ACEGI example as it was too outdated. (I have a spring-security
sample available to add)
The current state is more of less a first 'seems to work' version that