Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by List Mail User <tr...@Plectere.com> on 2005/04/29 15:24:56 UTC

Vendare Media Corporation / VENDAREGROUP. COM

	Does anyone know of any emails from the VENDARE folks, or any of
their few hundred domains that was *not* spam.  From their web site, they
look legitimate (though they are "email marketeers"), but I've never gotten
anything but spam from them.  Maybe, they are just very sleazy (they do run
"affiliate" pograms, so maybe it is just poor management - but is would have
to be *extremely* poor to explain what I've seen).  They also seem to offer
to sell customized "spyware" (i.e. "toolbars" and "Browser search assistant
software").

	Paul Shupak
	track@plectere.com