Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by guoyun <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/17 07:48:08 UTC

how can i get job's status by oozie?

Dear all:
	i want to monitor erery job which commit by oozie-client,i want to know
their status,for example:RUNNING,SUCCES,FAILED...
        any API can help me to do this?who can tell me.

Re: how can i get job's status by oozie?

Posted by guoyun <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your help.
I have seen the url,but i have a question:
this url will get all the job,does it can get job by a fiter?for
example:i only want to get the failed job or i want to get a job by ID?
and i use Java to finish,i must code to parse the json?

在 2012-01-16一的 23:28 -0800,Mohammad Islam写道:

Posted by Kumar Kandasami <ku...@gmail.com>.