Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by jbuy0710 <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/14 09:49:47 UTC

sqoop2 support

Dear all,

Since the architecture of sqoop2 is different from sqoop , will Ambari
support sqoop2 in the future release?

If Ambari will support sqoop2, will you support both sqoop and sqoop2, or
one of them?

Thanks

how to deploy ambari for a exist hadoop cluster

Posted by zhangwei <zh...@richinfo.cn>.
Dear all,

how to deploy ambari for a exist hadoop cluster ?

can I skip the step of install hadoop cluster for that cluster already exist and which in service?

and how can I add exist hadoop cluster to ambari?

Best regards!

张维
深圳市彩讯科技有限公司
深圳市南山区科技南十二路18号长虹科技大厦4楼
13510475123
zhangwei@richinfo.cn
QQ:771013078

Re: sqoop2 support

Posted by jbuy0710 <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks for the reply , I open a jira(AMBARI-2410) for sqoop2 support.

Thanks

Re: sqoop2 support

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi,