Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Hadoop Inquirer <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/15 19:15:43 UTC

Drill Release

Hi,

We are hoping to use Drill for a visualization initiative within our
organization.

However, the mailing list seems to be heavily underused compared to other
projects in the Hadoop ecosystem. hopefully, you guys are still actively
developing this.

Can someone comment on any plans for:

1) an upcoming stable release, and
2) interaction with popular visualization tools like Tableau, Pentaho etc.

Regards,
H.I.

Re: Drill Release

Posted by Hadoop Inquirer <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the information Jacques. That clarifies.

Hope to myself be part of some contribution at some point!

Regards,
H.I.

Re: Drill Release

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.