Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV <Ax...@europe.adp.com> on 2005/01/05 11:38:06 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] number of child process

You need to give some more details about your Apache environment.

>From your description I assume that you are using the prefork MPM.

You do not however say anything about whether the behaviour you observe occurs while you are accessing static documents, or if it occurs during access to dynamic documents (PHP, Perl, CGI...). You should also provide a few lines from the access log.

-ascs