Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jens Kühnberger <Ku...@web.de> on 2002/08/29 14:06:10 UTC

Where can I get javax.xml.rpc.holders.DateHolder from?

Hi,

I'm new to axis and I try to create my first webservices with axis.

I used wsdl2java to generate the java classes from my wsdl.
Beside some "duplicate definition" and "interface ... with different
return type" errors, I get a "cannot access class
javax.xml.rpc.holders.DateHolder" error.
I looked in jaxrpc.jar and I could not find it in there. But where can I
get it from?

Jens