Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/02 20:37:48 UTC

Re: FW: logfilepatternreceiver issue

Can you provide more information, including your configuration file and a
few lines from your log?

I'd suggest trying the latest developer snapshot and its ability to use an
existing fileappender definition from a log4j.xml or log4j.properties
file...

Developer snapshot is available here:

http://people.apache.org/~sdeboy