Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by goog cheng <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/19 09:15:48 UTC

how to create a count field

I have docs which contain attachments in it and want to count the
downloaded times of an attachment. how to create a field which add
automatically by one every access to attachment? and how to copy with
_revs_limit? any guide would be greatly appreciated!

Re: how to create a count field

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You will need to update that field yourself (perform a POST or PUT).

I don't understand "how to copy with _revs_limit", but I will say that it's
not common to alter _revs_limit.