Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/06 20:43:47 UTC

Re: Strange error on streams page

I think I discovered why the streams page isn't working.  After the user
changes the selectboxes, an AJAX call is set to the server, this call works
correctly and a JQuery call is returned to the browser. This javascript
call, however, is not being executed and therefore the message data is not
being changed. I've spent the day tracking down the problem but haven't
found a solution.  I'm considering returning to the old table-based solution
until we can find a solution.  Better to have a working but ugly solution as
one that is broken

D.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks!
I agree that it is better to have a working page than a good looking one.
There are more important things we should focus on ;-)

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.