Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mukesh garg <mu...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/12 12:31:04 UTC

using sql query as a request parameter value

Hi,

I am creating a test plan that needs some value from database to
execute a request. is there any way to execute sql query in a request
parameter. I have used random function to create send unique names in request
parameter but unable to find a way hot to execute a sql query.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Mukesh

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: using sql query as a request parameter value

Posted by mukesh garg <mu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Peter,

You are absolutely right. i want to use the result of a sql query in http request.

Thanks,
Mukesh
Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi mukesh,

is your goal to send a query to the database and then use the results
for a HTTP request?

peter

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
hi mukesh,