Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/02/20 16:32:20 UTC

JSR330 Integration for GuiceConf

Hi all mates,
in preparation for the first GuiceConf[1] on Saturday, March 19th,
2011, I'd like to show them the JSR303(BVAL) and JSR330(DI)
integration, on behalf of the Apache BeanValidation community.
Do you have any pbjection I work on our guice module to be upgrated to
latest Guice-3.0-rc2 release?
Please let me know, thanks in advance!
Simo

[1] http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/wiki/GuiceCon2011

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: JSR330 Integration for GuiceConf

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all,
looks like that after 72 hours no objections have been expressed, so
I'm going to upgrade our implementation.
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/