Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Amit Chavan <ac...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/16 19:11:54 UTC

Request to be added on Slack channel

Hello,

I am requesting permissions to be added to slack channel for
hbase development. I have been using hbase for 5 years now and have been
thinking about contributing to the community. Is it possible for me to be
added to the channel so I can learn from experts and also help contribute.

Thanks,
Amit

Re: Request to be added on Slack channel

Posted by Reid Chan <re...@outlook.com>.
Invitation has been sent, please check.

Due to some legacy problems, hbase doesn't well support contributions in PR way,
please refer to http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#getting.involved for more details
and file jiras and submit your patches in https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/HBASE/issues

Best regards,
R.C