Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Boris Milikič <bo...@mf-rs.si> on 2007/08/28 16:46:25 UTC

Slovenian resources for Roller 4.0

Hi all,
in attachement  is an updated resource file for  Slovenian  language.

Best regards
Boris Milikic

Re: Slovenian resources for Roller 4.0

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 19, 2007 8:30 AM, Boris Milikič <bo...@mf-rs.si> wrote:
> There is no Slovenian resources in Roller 4.0. I have sent via FAX an Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA) form.

I'm sorry Boris, that was my mistake. I just committed your Slovenian
resources file into the Roller 4.0 branch (in case there is a 4.0.1
release) and into the trunk (for the next major release).

- Dave

RE: Slovenian resources for Roller 4.0

Posted by Boris Milikič <bo...@mf-rs.si>.

There is no Slovenian resources in Roller 4.0. I have sent via FAX an Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA) form.

 Boris

Thanks Boris. If you would like us to include your resources file in Roller, please complete and send via mail or FAX an Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA) form.

You can find the form here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

- Dave

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.