Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michel Bertrand <mi...@datasul.com.br> on 2004/07/20 13:50:42 UTC

Extending the standard webdav app

Hi !

I would like to extend the standard Webdav app of Tomcat.

I have already coded my own servlet extending WebdavServlet,
but I cannot deploy my application correctly. The extension
uses  the libraries "servlets-common", "servlets-default" and
"servlets-webdav". And so when running my app I have a
message saying that is not possible to instance WebdavServlet
although the libraries are in the Tomcat "server" lib directory.

How can I solve this ? I tried to put the jars in "shared" and
"common" directories but without success. It doesn't work
in webapp/WEB-INF/lib directory too.

Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance !
Michel.