Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Bill Whillers <mo...@whohasit.com> on 2007/03/12 18:15:19 UTC

Profiling Tools

Hi,

I'd like to lightly monitor server load and overall utilization and include
decent httpd detail (on linux machines).  Basically, I'd like to run a
periodic job and log the results.  I rolled my own a long time ago, adding
complexity over time and using basic server tools. I've experimented in the
past with some apache related tools, but I don't want to re-invent something
assuming there might be a simple, lightweight tool or solution now that does
a better job.

Any suggestions?

-B