Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by digital paula <cy...@hotmail.com> on 2013/12/03 04:51:10 UTC

cTAKES Sectionizer - issue w/getting it installed from the sandbox

Hello again cTAKES Community,

I did an import->Check out Maven Projects from SCM->http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/sandbox/ctakes-sectionizer/
into my eclipse environment with cTAKES already installed from trunk.

 I got the following error from POM.xml:
Project build error: Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact org.apache.ctakes:ctakes:pom:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM

Can someone advise?

Thanks.

Regards,
Paula

RE: cTAKES Sectionizer - issue w/getting it installed from the sandbox: Resolved

Posted by digital paula <cy...@hotmail.com>.
Pei,

Disregard the last question,  you know that's why NLP is so difficult because of the ambiguities that can even trick us.   I see you meant 'that single annotator' to refer to 'the sectionizer'.  :-)

Just need to understand more what maintenance entails.

Thanks.

Regards,
Paula

From: cybersation@hotmail.com
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: cTAKES Sectionizer - issue w/getting it installed from the sandbox:  Resolved
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 13:56:12 -0500

Hi Pei,

I just posted an email for you before I saw this one.

What does maintenance entail?  Just to make sure I understand the names being used,  is the single annotator another name for the sectionizer?

Thanks.

Regards,
Paula

From: Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 18:46:07 +0000

Paula,
If you’re also willing to help maintain it,
I can move that single annotator to trunk/ctakes-core alongside with the SimpleSegmentAnnotator…
--Pei

From: Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu

To: user@ctakes.apache.org

Subject: Re: cTAKES Sectionizer - issue w/getting it installed from the sandbox