Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/09/07 10:42:57 UTC

OT - job announcements

Hi all,

very funny. time by time I do a research on job engines (Germany) for
"struts vs. jsf". Today I added Shale and found one entry. Shale
skills to "source level" were required :)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: OT - job announcements

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
There are a few Shale job postings here in the U.S. every time I look.

Sean