Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sushant Vengurlekar <sv...@curvolabs.com> on 2018/08/21 04:00:56 UTC

Dataimport not working on solrcloud

I have a dataimport working on standalone solr instance but the same
doesn't work on solrcloud. I keep on hitting this error

Full Import failed:java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
Exception in invoking url

The url is returning well formed xml. I have verified that. The solr nodes
can fully resolve this url. I checked that out. I have the following params
set in xml-import.xml

connectionTimeout="500000" readTimeout="50000000"

Any ideas as to what could be going wrong.

Thanks

Re: Dataimport not working on solrcloud

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 8/20/2018 10:00 PM, Sushant Vengurlekar wrote:
> I have a dataimport working on standalone solr instance but the same
> doesn't work on solrcloud. I keep on hitting this error
>
> Full Import failed:java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.RuntimeException:
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
> Exception in invoking url

There will be more to this error than what you've shared. Look in
solr.log, and share all the ERROR/WARN entries from the correct
timeframe.  Some of them can be quite long.  We will need *all* of that
information.  Will also need the exact Solr version.

> The url is returning well formed xml. I have verified that. The solr nodes
> can fully resolve this url. I checked that out. I have the following params
> set in xml-import.xml
>
> connectionTimeout="500000" readTimeout="50000000"

We'll need to see the full dataimport config and the handler config from
solrconfig.xml.

Thanks,
Shawn