Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by s Tms <at...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/17 20:18:54 UTC

GSoC'21 - Clone a Virtual Machine

Hi Everyone,

I'm Junxuan Wu, a third-year student from Toronto, Canada. I'm selected for
issue #10430 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-10430> (Clone
a virtual VM with all the data disks) on GSOC 2021.

It's a pleasure to be selected for this opportunity. Thanks to my mentors,
Suresh, Nicolas, Rohit, and also everyone in the community for giving me
this chance. I'm looking forward to knowing more about the community and
doing contributions. Feel free to email me if you want to connect.

Thank you!

Junxuan Wu

Re: GSoC'21 - Clone a Virtual Machine

Posted by Gabriel Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Junxuan Wu,

Congratulations! Welcome aboard :-)
I am sure that the Mentors will do great work guiding you. But feel free to
reach us in dev@ and GitHub issue/PRs anytime.

Regards,
Gabriel.

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.