Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Numa Schmeder <nu...@euroconsumers.com> on 2006/12/22 10:07:09 UTC

VLib Synchronisation issue tap4

Hello,

Maybe someone can explain me something.  In Tapestry 4 VLib example
the BookQuerySource implementation has some of its methods
synchronised.  I don't understand why?  Shouldn't it be unnecessary
as the hivemind service is set to threaded.  I thought a threaded
service would be only available for the current thread and not shared
with other threads, so why synchronize some methods?
Could someone explain me this issue?  The same is going on for
ModelSource !
Help would be greatly appreciated.

Numa