Posted to regexp-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2003/08/28 05:17:09 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Regexp 1.3

+1

I'm cc'ing the PMC and including the entire message so it has
an opportunity to exercise oversight.

Re: Reminder: [VOTE] Release Regexp 1.3

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2003/8/29 6:14 AM, "Vadim Gritsenko" <vg...@apache.org> wrote:

> Just want to remind once again to regexp committers (Craig R.
> McClanahan, James Duncan Davidson, Michael McCallum, Jon Stevens,
> Jonathan Locke, Sam Ruby): please vote.
>
> Some ack from Jakarta PMC also would be nice, I think.
>
> Thanks,
> Vadim

+1

jonscott

--
StudioZ.tv /\ Art/Bar/Nightclub/Entertainment
314 11th Street @ Folsom /\ San Francisco

Join our tribe: http://studioz.tribe.net/

Reminder: [VOTE] Release Regexp 1.3

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@apache.org>.