Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Viktor Londarev <Vi...@exigenservices.com> on 2009/11/09 12:53:22 UTC

Continuum schedule does not start on Windows Server 2008

Hi,

we have installed Continuum on the Windows server 2008 (64 bit) box.
Everything works fine except the schedule. The scheduled builds do not start at all.
We tried Continuum 1.2.3 and continuum 1.3.4 beta - the same problem persists.
There are no exceptions in the logs. "Next fire time" is displayed correctly in the log.
But nothing happens at the scheduled time. Tried to save the schedule without saving - doesn't helped.

System info:
OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
CPU: Intel Xeon E5310 1.60 Ghz
RAM: 4 GB
System type: 64-bit OS

Maven version: 2.0.9
Ant version 1.7.0
Java version: 1.5.0_06

On Windows 2000/XP (32 bit) everything works fine. I suppose, it has not been tested under Windows server 2008 yet.
I didn't find the info in jira, neither in the mailing list.
Would it be possible to make schedule run on Win server 2008? Any help would be appreciated.

Viktor Londarev | Junior Programmer | viktor.londarev@exigenservices.com<ma...@exigenservices.com>