Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ken Goods <KG...@AIAInsurance.com> on 2006/08/01 01:39:26 UTC

(OT) RE: How do I assign a negative score to BAYES_00 ?

negativescore wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> How do I assign a negative score to BAYES_00?  I use cpanel online,
>> and when I enter a negative score, such as -3.0, it registers as no
>> score at all--just blank space in the score cell.
>>
>> Please advise.
>
> Find a floppy disk. Format it. Move cpanel over to the floppy disk.
> Remove the floppy disk from the system. Wrap the floppy in alternating
> layers of foil, lead is best, and parafin until it is about 6" thick.
> Save it until the next full Moon. Take it to a graveyard. In a quiet
> corner dig a hole about 6' deep with a post hole digger. Drop the
> disk in making sure it lands flat. Drive a fire hardened oaken stake
> through the disk and wrappings. Then backfill the hole.
>
> Finally, edit the right files with vi or emacs.
>
> {^_-}
>

> Wow, you're a complete jackass.

Now *THAT* is the funniest thing I've seen on this list for quite some time!
Thanks... you'll never know how much I needed one today! :)

Cheers,
Ken

Ken Goods
Network Administrator
AIA/CropUSA Insurance, Inc.

Re: (OT) RE: How do I assign a negative score to BAYES_00 ?

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Gary D. Margiotta" <ga...@tbe.net>

> I laughed myself into a coughing fit after reading this, after a long day,
> this was welcome.

It's one of my more fun riffs that I dig out from time to time when
it seems to fit the situation. When an application is as obviously
broken as cpanel seems to be it has earned a stake.

{^_-}   (It was originally done as the proper means of getting rid of
        <gasp>MiskaDOS that was created at <shreek>Miskatonic U.)

Re: (OT) RE: How do I assign a negative score to BAYES_00 ?

Posted by "Gary D. Margiotta" <ga...@tbe.net>.
>>> Find a floppy disk. Format it. Move cpanel over to the floppy disk.
>>> Remove the floppy disk from the system. Wrap the floppy in alternating
>>> layers of foil, lead is best, and parafin until it is about 6" thick.
>>> Save it until the next full Moon. Take it to a graveyard. In a quiet
>>> corner dig a hole about 6' deep with a post hole digger. Drop the
>>> disk in making sure it lands flat. Drive a fire hardened oaken stake
>>> through the disk and wrappings. Then backfill the hole.
>>>
>>> Finally, edit the right files with vi or emacs.
>>>
>>> {^_-}
>>>

>>> Wow, you're a complete jackass.
>>
>> Now *THAT* is the funniest thing I've seen on this list for quite some
>> time!
>> Thanks... you'll never know how much I needed one today! :)
>
> Oh, I know - this new form of image spam seems to have percolated up
> to having my address on the initial deliveries. I've been trying to
> nail it into a coffin and for some reason it's like nailing jello
> to a tree.
>
> (And negativescore - I did wink, ya know. Or can't you read an upside
> up smiley? {^_-})
>
> {o.o}

The subtleties are lost on the unedumacated.  People relying on cpanel
obviously have no idea what ASCII art is, or how to comprehend it.

You were aware that if you had a gui management interface, you could put
'sysadmin' in your title, right?  Reading through manuals and simple
searches for already answered questions would just be too much work.  If
you can't click on the solution, it musn't exist, really.

I laughed myself into a coughing fit after reading this, after a long day,
this was welcome.

:-D

-Gary

Re: (OT) RE: How do I assign a negative score to BAYES_00 ?

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Ken Goods" <KG...@AIAInsurance.com>