Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/21 11:58:07 UTC

String functions support

Hi all,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that currently MetaModel does not
support any string function like CONCAT, SUBSTRING, LOWER, UPPER...

I would really like to add support for some of these functions.

What do you think?

Kind regards,

Alberto

Re: String functions support

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.
Cool! I'll get back to you all when I find out the best way to do it.

Kind regards,

Alberto

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.