Posted to users@maven.apache.org by KURT TOMETICH <bo...@msn.com> on 2009/08/14 17:10:14 UTC

Encryption for SCM password?

Is there a way to encrypt the SCM password used in configuration of the SCM plugin?
I've been able to use a clear text password in my settings file, but when I try to
use a Maven encrypted password it doesn't seem to be able to decrypt it on the fly.
>From checking out the source code for the SCM plugin it doesn't seem that this ability
is there.  Is this something that is on the list for an upcoming release?

Kurt

Re: Encryption for SCM password?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
http://www.sonatype.com/people/2009/03/maven-210-released/