Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai> on 2022/08/08 07:49:57 UTC

[New video tutorial] Implementing resilient applications with API Gateway (Circuit breaker)

Hi, Everyone

👉I am happy to share with you another video tutorial published on
YouTube😊about
*Implementing resilient applications with API Gateway (Circuit breaker)
<https://youtu.be/aWzo0ysH__c> Or direct link to *
https://youtu.be/aWzo0ysH__c

Enjoy watching it and expect more video content in different features and
use-cases of Apache APISIX. If you find it helpful, you can just express
your love by putting *Like *just under the video😎. Also, feel free to
leave your comments.

Go with me on my journey from a beginner to an expert on Apache APISIX.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Bobur Umurzokov