Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kristine Weissbarth <kr...@sourcepark.de> on 2003/06/20 12:20:58 UTC

language modification

hi,

is there a possibility to set the language of the documentation and
navigation which is generated by maven to another language than english?
I found a property 'maven.docs.outputencoding' but when I try to set it
to german (in the following way: maven.docs.outputencoding = iso-8859-1)
nothing changes.
Maybe it's not the right property or do I declarate it in a wrong way?

Thanks.

Re: language modification

Posted by Kristine Weissbarth <kr...@sourcepark.de>.
Thanks again. Never mind.