Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Raghurajan Gurunathan <RG...@intralinks.com> on 2007/04/19 19:38:00 UTC

snapshot dependency gets duplicate jars

Hi All,

some of our team has this problem,

they have dependency in their project which is a snapshot version (lets say
a-snashot.jar)

so when they build their artifact in their final ear file they are seeing
multiple jar as a-snapshot.jar,a-{Date.timestamp}.jar,

I've seen thread about this issue sometime, back but i couldn't find it,

Can anyone help here please.

Note : Lets say i don't wanna use <uniqueVersion>,
Thanks,

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.

Re: snapshot dependency gets duplicate jars

Posted by Jeroen Leenarts <je...@gmail.com>.
Could it be that you are using "uniqueVersion" in the configuration of your
repositories?

Perhaps such a configuration without cleaning before compiling results in
multiple similar depenencies...

-Jeroen