Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jonny Pony <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/12 13:40:44 UTC

Adding fonts to FOP - Where can I find already made "Font-XML-Files"?

Hi,

I want to add more fonts to FOP.
I do it something like this:
java -cp build\fop.jar;lib\avalon-framework.jar;lib\xml-apis.jar;
         lib\xercesImpl.jar;lib\xalan.jar
           org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader
             C:\windows\fonts\cmr10.ttf ttfcm.xml

Since there are so many fonts and it is a lot of work , I was wondering if
there is a site with already "made Font-XML-Files"?

Thanks
Jonny

Re: Adding fonts to FOP - Where can I find already made "Font-XML-Files"?

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Jonny Pony wrote:
> Since there are so many fonts and it is a lot of work , I was wondering
> if there is a site with already "made Font-XML-Files"?

There is no such site AFAIK. One possible problem is Copyright. The
other problem is: how should anybody know which fonts you intend to
use?

J.Pietschmann