Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Colin Saxton <cc...@exel.co.uk> on 2001/03/29 16:13:55 UTC

WebSphere SOAP - HELP :<

I have set up a soap environment in VAJava which works fine (if a little
slow). I have now tried to move the SOAP service into a true WebSphere
environment but get the following problems.

I have installed the soap environment according to the Soap Install Docs
included with the download. When I start the SOAP application I can see the
admin page and the rpcrouter url comes back with an accepted message. I
deploy a service which works fine but when I try connecting to the service
with a client I get a SOAP FaultError.

I was wondering if anyone out there has documented how they have setup their
environment for WebSphere and, more importantly, how they are deploying
their service objects under WebSphere???

If you have could you please post them?

Thanks in advance,
    Colin.