Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nate roe <ph...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/22 01:02:52 UTC

How to style Form feedback?

I have a Form with a FeedbackPanel.  When there is a problem in a validator
(subclass of AbstractFormValidator), the validator calls error(...) with a
message resource key.  This all works as planned.  However, I need to style
the text in these feedback messages (parts of some messages need to be
bold).  How can this be accomplished?

Thanks,
Nate Roe

Re: How to style Form feedback?

Posted by nate roe <ph...@gmail.com>.
Never mind.  The answer is to use Component.setEscapeModelStrings(boolean).