Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/11/13 17:57:17 UTC

New PMC once graduated

Hi,

Been some discussion off list about graduation and that only active committers should be on the the new PMC and I thought I'd open up the conversation.

Full list of committers are here:
http://incubator.apache.org/flex/team.html

It's fairly easy to find out who's been active on the mail list (assuming you know what name they mail to the list as) like so:
http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.flex-dev+from%3A%22Justin+Mclean%22

You can of course just click on the "view more" next to the "Who sent it" box to get a full list.

SVN commits are also easy to find via the flex-commit mailing list. That's under your apache name which is well known
http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.flex-commit+from%3Ajmclean

JIRA is a little harder as again people names can be different and no real way to query everyone who has worked on Flex.

This query might help (but will miss a few things.)
project = FLEX and (assignee = "Justin Mclean" or reporter = "Justin Mclean" or comment ~ "Justin Mclean")

Using the above it shouldn't be too hard to come up with an initial list.

Thanks,
Justin