Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> on 2008/10/06 08:03:23 UTC

POI-3.2 and future plans

Hi All,

I'm going to produce the 3.2 release artifacts in about a weeks time. Please plan your work and commit patches you want
to include in 3.2 by Saturday, Oct 11.

Since POI-3.2 is a maintenance release, I think we can skip betas and vote directly on 3.2-FINAL (that's how I'm going
to organize the vote).

After POI-3.2 I plan to make the ooxml branch trunk. Current trunk will be backed up and the ooxml branch will become
trunk. It should happen sometime in late October - early November.

Yegor

Re: POI-3.2 and future plans

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
I meant exactly this, turning trunk into a branch.

Yegor

Re: POI-3.2 and future plans

Posted by Andy Oliver <ac...@gmail.com>.