Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by abdulrazak <ab...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/06 13:26:59 UTC

CXF cellar

I am having bundle which is configured CXF using spring dsl.
Now, i need to install in cluster using cellar.
Could you please share an example link.

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: CXF cellar

Posted by abdulrazak <ab...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I have deployed Bundle in cluster group.
<http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/t497991/Capture.png>
public class Activator extends BaseActivator implements BundleActivator{
	private ServiceRegistration registration;
	@Override
	public void start(BundleContext context) throws Exception {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
		 ClusterManager clusterManager = getTrackedService(ClusterManager.class);
         if (clusterManager == null)
                 return;
         String nodeId = clusterManager.getNode().getId();
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
		Dictionary props = new Hashtable();
		props.put("service.exported.interfaces", "*");
		props.put("service.exported.configs", "org.apache.cxf.ws");
		props.put("org.apache.cxf.ws.address",
"http://localhost:12507/shifttransfer");
		registration =
context.registerService("org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService", this, props);

	}
}
could you anyone guide me how to resolve, CXF bundle to deploy in cluster.

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: CXF cellar

Re: CXF cellar

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

As it's a bundle, you can deploy on the cluster using:

cluster:bundle-install cluster_group

Regards
JB

On 12/06/2017 02:26 PM, abdulrazak wrote:
> I am having bundle which is configured CXF using spring dsl.
> Now, i need to install in cluster using cellar.
> Could you please share an example link.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

--