Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Tim Worcester <ti...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/13 00:35:47 UTC

Retrieving Active Guacamole connections

I am trying to write a guacamole-ext extension that pulls in guacamole-core
and injects the Active connections service into the extension.  The goal is
to get all active connections (tunnels) programmatically without having to
go through the REST interface.

I am doing this because I have multiple instances of guacamole client
behind a load balancer so the REST interface won’t bribe me the whole
picture (since all the instances only know about sessions going through
themselves).

Is there a way to write an extension without it being a listener or an
authorization implementation?