Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/29 07:51:18 UTC

Welcome Greg Dove to Apache Royale's PMC

It is with great pleasure that I announce that the Apache Royale PMC members have voted in Greg Dove to the PMC.  Please join us in welcoming him.  This is a recognition of Greg's great work in helping out with Apache Royale's compiler and architecture among other things.

Regards,
Harbs
(On behalf of Apache Royale PMC)

Re: Welcome Greg Dove to Apache Royale's PMC

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Greg!
I really think you're pushing Royale in the right direction and dedicating
many time and effort to get things done.
You deserve to be in this project PMC, so great you consider it and accept
to be included :)

Thanks

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Welcome Greg Dove to Apache Royale's PMC

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Greg!

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Congrats. Greg,

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Congrats. Greg,

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
 Hi Greg,

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <om...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Greg!  I am really glad you accepted :-D

Thanks,
Om

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <om...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.