Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Derek Balling <de...@speedchoice.com> on 1998/02/07 15:30:00 UTC

Re: general/1725: When ErrorLog going to a pipe, only summary line makes it to handler

The following reply was made to PR general/1725; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Derek Balling <de...@speedchoice.com>
To: dgaudet@hyperreal.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: general/1725: When ErrorLog going to a pipe, only summary
  line makes it to handler
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 08:31:31 -0600

 At 11:58 AM 2/7/98 -0000, you wrote:
 >Are you using ScriptLog or LogScript or whatever the directive is?

 No. The only logging directives in use are

 ErrorLog "|/web/logs/error_handler.pl"
 TransferLog "|/web/logs/access_handler.pl"

 It was my understanding that I only use ScriptLog if I want the script's
 STDERR to go "elsewhere" as opposed to the error log.