Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Jared Bunting <ja...@peachjean.com> on 2012/11/14 15:40:32 UTC

Nabble Postings

So, after reading another email on the user list to the effect of, "Can
I get any help?  I haven't seen a response?" that, to me, appeared to be
a first mail, I decided to look into it.  Turns out the original email
was marked on nabble as " This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing
list yet."  I recall seeing this before, and was wondering if there was
anything we can do to address it.  I am fairly unfamiliar with how
moderation works on these lists, but the only place I know of to see
these emails is nabble, and that's not something that I monitor regularly.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Jared

Re: Nabble Postings

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Not that I am aware of.  I'm fairly certain that Nabble's list flow
indicates that they need to register for the target list first before
actually posting to it - it is likely people are forgetting to do that or
are just not reading the setup information on the screen.

I'd love to have a solution - I just don't know what it could be.

Les