Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Fribse <ma...@fribert.dk> on 2002/12/09 15:52:05 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache, Webalizer and Groupagent

Hi there

I'm using webalizer as logfile analyzer for my Apache.
I would very much like to have different versions of MSIE shown in the agents section.
The problem for me is that to detect versions of MSIE I need to have a space included, as Apache shows this information as
MSIE 6.0
or the like
I've tried with " and ', and also the IIS way + but without luck. Does anybody using Apache and Webalizer have this set up working?

Kenneth