Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ba...@Koopmanint.com on 2008/06/18 09:16:38 UTC

[Trinidad] Displaying more than one root element in tr:treeTable

Hi all,

We're using a tr:treeTable in our project and it is required that more
than one item of the topmost level is shown. In other words, we have to
get rid of the "show 1-1 from 23" pull down box; we don't want pagination
fot this application. We tried the rowsByDepth parameter of the treeTable,
but it seems to have influence on all levels except the top level. Is
there a way to display more than one item of the top level? Or is it
simply impossible? (We're thinking of adding a single top element to our
model, but that's not a really elegant solution in my opinion.)

Best regards,
Bart Kummel

RE: [Trinidad] Displaying more than one root element in tr:treeTable

Posted by Mathias Walter <ma...@gmx.net>.
Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dirk Krummacker <di...@gmail.com>.
In case the bug Andrew mentioned is this one:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1055

I can say that only the links inside the treeTable were affected. And
also only if the treeTable was updated through an actionListener. Our
current workaround is to use an action instead, which works, but
causes a full page refresh. (Our favorite but nonworking solution was
to use PPR to update the treeTable.)

Dirk

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
I think just in the table, but I haven't had a chance to work on it yet

Posted by Ba...@Koopmanint.com.

Posted by Mathias Walter <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Michael Meierhoff <Mi...@WebtopProject.de>.
Oh ok, thank you for that advice. In moment i haven't any problems with
that. But i will be carfully in the future.

Michael

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Meierhoff <Mi...@WebtopProject.de>.
Hi Bart,