Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Henry Story <he...@bblfish.net> on 2011/09/01 18:54:07 UTC

Re: Mozile licensing / Creative Commons License

On 10 Aug 2011, at 15:47, Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:

> Hi
>
> James has agreed to release license mozile under the ASL.
>
> As you can read in his mail some icons are licensed under the Creative
> Commons Attribution 2.5 license. In
> http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html I don't see the CC licenses
> listed.
>
> Doe anyone know if these icons can be included?

They are listed here

http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

This is the resource that the 3party points to as the official version.

CC seems to be accepted there.

> Cheers,
> Reto

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/

Re: Mozile licensing / Creative Commons License

Posted by "James A. Overton" <ja...@overton.ca>.
Hi Reto and all,

I've updated the license file for Mozile 0.8 in our CVS:

http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/mozile/www/0.8/LICENSE

All the best,

James

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.